:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Lead Scientist will be responsible for the formulation and processing of new products into rubber compositions.
-BS+ in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science
-5-10 years' experience in rubber compounding
-Experience compounding for tire applications
-Excellent communication skills
-US CITIZEN/PERM RESIDENT
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- PhD in Polymer or Material Science
- 5+ years of industrial experience
- Experience developing emulsion polymers
- Knowledge of architectural coatings and technology
- Hands-on experimentation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Develop new polymers
- Manage product development projects
- Work with regional business partners
- Stay current with technical and scientific ...
::Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 for details. Attach resume::
The Lead Scientist will be responsible for the formulation of new rubber composite products. Will supervise several technicians. Will give innovative ideas for new products. Will develop characterization methods.
- BS-PhD Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science degree
- 5-10 years of rubber compounding experience
- Independent worker
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Devin at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Senior Polymer Scientist will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of safety performance; managing new product development and research projects.
-PhD in Chemistry or related
-5+ years of industry experience in PSA's and/or UV/EB coatings adhesives
-Polymer characterization experience - physical, chemical, ...
Oct 24 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Charlotte, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.