::Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 for details. Attach resume::
The Lead Scientist will be responsible for the formulation of new rubber composite products. Will supervise several technicians. Will give innovative ideas for new products. Will develop characterization methods.
- BS-PhD Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science degree
- 5-10 years of rubber compounding experience
- Independent worker
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- PhD in Polymer or Material Science
- 5+ years of industrial experience
- Experience developing emulsion polymers
- Knowledge of architectural coatings and technology
- Hands-on experimentation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Develop new polymers
- Manage product development projects
- Work with regional business partners
- Stay current with technical and scientific ...
May 21 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Charlotte, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.