Seeking trustworthy experienced electricians. Candidate must work neat, orderly and take pride in a job well done. Candidate must be extremely reliable, trustworthy, with high work ethics and good communication skills.
Must have a minimum of 4 years of Commerical/Industrial experience.
Must have their own hand tools
Must have drivers license and dependable transporation
Must have experience in cutting, bending, running 1/2" and 3/4" pipe and EMT
Must have experience ...
~~Skilled Trades Services, an Industry leader in construction staffing has upcoming openings for Commercial Plumbers and helpers for projects in Charlotte, NC
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required.
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
- Plumbers must be able to measure, run and sweat copper to hvac ...
In need of an electrician teams w CURRENT OSHA 10 cards, Journeyman + Apprentice/Helper for an industrial site NORTH CAROLINA.
Duration of jobs is 8 weeks at 60 hours per week. MUST be able to start immediately!
Journeymen will be paid $19 per hour and $50 per day per diem. Apprentice/Helpers will be paid $14 per hour, no per diem.
Encourage bi-lingual candidates to apply!
If you do not have a full team of Journeyman + Apprentice/Helper, or are not willing to accept these base pay rates and ...
Immediate openings for commercial electricians needed in Charlotte, NC.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated environment.
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Experienced running rigid & emt conduit.
- Experienced running cable tray.
- Terminated electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Charlotte has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.