Large HR technology firm seeks candidate for contract to full time position to support HRIS and system implementation/conversion projects.
South Charlotte Location.
Candidate should have experience with:
Performing data mapping/cleansing between systems, payroll and or related systems.
Highly proficient with Excel, formulas and Macros are preferred
Analytical thinker and technically inclined.
Understanding of how to transform and manipulate data to support implementations/conversions
Growing HR technology firm is seeking a “full-time” Implementation Specialist located in South Charlotte.
Responsible for the successful implementation of new clients/businesses. The implementations must be completed as assigned, on time, within budget, and delivered with a high degree of quality by establishing standard project methodology and implementation processes based on client size.
Responsible for managing client expectations and understanding client issues that may have ...
* Consults with HR managers regarding information needs.
* Develops and provides timely delivery of accurate reports and custom queries
* Documents and analyzes test results.
* Researches, analyzes and recommends solutions to
* Maintains third party interfaces including benefit data, permission lists and roles.
* Assists the Manager with various ad hoc projects including mergers and acquisitions.
* Consults with technical team on all suggested changes/enhancements.
Oct 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in Charlotte easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.