Scientific Search client in the Salisbury, NC area has an immediate need for a Project Manager. This is a 4-6 month contract engagement.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Project Manager (PM) is required to interact with clients at all levels as a Client Relationship Manager. The PM ensures project plans and documentation are developed for project initiatives, manages the training needs for assigned project resources, and continually monitors and adjusts plans to ensure project ...
The position of Desktop Engineer is responsible for the creation of software packages for Windows based desktops and laptops, including testing and distribution.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Uses Software Distribution and Patch Management Tools to ensure critical product and security patches are deployed to all MSC PC’s.
* Deploys packaged desktop software on an ad-hoc or rollout basis using enterprise desktop management tools such as ManageSoft, and track all software licensing, PC and ...
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative
$13.00 – $15.00 per hour to start, DOE
This data support center is looking for multiple Help Desk Representatives to join the company’s Tech Support team. The Technical Support Representative’s primary responsibilities include responding to client inquiries concerning a variety of installed application, hardware and software problems. This individual will also record inquiries, submit service requests, and facilitate a rapid response to ...
• Perform any necessary diagnostic evaluation of the problem through contact with the user, (either via phone, e-mail, or in-person) and/or use of special tools, such as remote access technology (VPN).
• Perform diagnostic, troubleshoot and fix RF guns and related infrastructure.
• Able to set up, troubleshoot and repair shipping/metering stations (scales, scanners, label printers).
• Able to set up, troubleshoot and repair green terminals and IBM AS400 client.
• Manage the client expectations ...
The Tools Administrator will be responsible for configuring Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Tools based on MSC needs. This includes base domain and project creation, field customizations, and basic workflow implementations. The Tools Administrator will also be responsible for configuring and implementing tool deployments.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for configuring Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Tools such as Quality Center, Share Point, Service Now and Quickbase ...
*Installs and upgrades computer equipment, software and cash registers in the school cafeterias
*Provides technical support and problem resolution to cafeteria managers through Help Desk operations
*Implements training programs for POS and related systems
*Maintains back stock of cash register and computer equipment.
*Prepares repair orders for cash register and computer equipment
*Assists Financial Secretary with end of month reports
Education and Experience:
*High School Diploma
Jun 3 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Charlotte easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.