Position Purpose : Service various customer requests to support business functions and needs. Effectively communicate with IT staff, Business users, and Management on problem resolution, project status, and recommendations for system and process improvement. Build and deploy end user devices to include laptops, desktops, mobile devices, printers, & iPads. Manage Asset Inventory Implement projects Implement metrics Implement strategy & processes Specific Accountabilities : Support user ...
F2OnSite is the fastest growing Onsite I.T. Services company in the United States! We are looking for only the best and brightest technical talent to work in the field for our customers!
Want to be part of something special? Our company family cares about you and yours. Be part of not only a fast growing company, but a company that cares about your earnings, progression in your career and well being. We have hundreds of employees in more than 40 states across the US. Our focus is hardware: ...
The position of Desktop Engineer is responsible for the creation of software packages for Windows based desktops and laptops, including testing and distribution.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Uses Software Distribution and Patch Management Tools to ensure critical product and security patches are deployed to all MSC PC’s.
* Deploys packaged desktop software on an ad-hoc or rollout basis using enterprise desktop management tools such as ManageSoft, and track all software licensing, PC and ...
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative
$13.00 – $15.00 per hour to start, DOE
This data support center is looking for multiple Help Desk Representatives to join the company’s Tech Support team. The Technical Support Representative’s primary responsibilities include responding to client inquiries concerning a variety of installed application, hardware and software problems. This individual will also record inquiries, submit service requests, and facilitate a rapid response to ...
• Perform any necessary diagnostic evaluation of the problem through contact with the user, (either via phone, e-mail, or in-person) and/or use of special tools, such as remote access technology (VPN).
• Perform diagnostic, troubleshoot and fix RF guns and related infrastructure.
• Able to set up, troubleshoot and repair shipping/metering stations (scales, scanners, label printers).
• Able to set up, troubleshoot and repair green terminals and IBM AS400 client.
• Manage the client expectations ...
Title: IT Field Support
Location: Charlotte, NC
5 - 10 years exp.
Must be good communicators. Must be comfortable in an industrial situation.
This is a steel mill. The Field Support Technician l is responsible for desktop support, customer service, local business analysis and basic technical support.
Receive guidance from and report directly to the Field Support Supervisor or Manager, Field Support. Provide support to employees and customers located in various locations.
Install Desktop(s)/Laptop(s)/Workstation(s) (computing device) equipment as directed by Project Manager.
Services to be performed on site during normal business hours in multiple agencies.
1) Load image and create/manage/change configurations of client profiles on computing device using Windows Operating Systems (ie Windows 7). Add client devices to a domain and resolve issues that may occur because of changes to the clients' computing environment under this contract.
2) Manage multiple client ...
To effectively and efficiently support all customers by providing excellent technical support for all technology. Prioritizing, assigning and managing incoming calls efficiently to allow analysts to maximize productivity and increase efficiency. Respond to all Level I incidents and requests, and escalation measures within agreed upon timeframes meeting all client SLAs.
3rd shift position (11pm - 8am / Monday - Friday)
Goal: Resolve 90% of all incidents reported and assist customers ...
IT Director / Bilingual
The IT Director is a senior level IT professional responsible for the information technology strategy, delivery, and operations for the Latin America region. He or she will operate as the “IT Business Liaison” for Latin America. This includes IT organizational development, application delivery and maintenance, vendor relationships, networking, infrastructure, hardware/software licensing, and user-level equipment (mobile phones, desktops, laptops, email). He or she will be ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Charlotte easier than ever before.