Our client a multi-billion dollar Fortune 200 organization with a great deal of product diversity is seeking a HR Manager for one of their businesses. This opportunity will be based in Charlotte, NC and will report directly to the VP of HR. The HR Manager will partner with business leaders and associates to deliver HR services in a proactive and solution oriented manner and aligned with the business strategy for assigned client groups. This opportunity will report dirrectly to the VP of HR and ...
Large HR technology firm seeks candidate for contract to full time position to support HRIS and system implementation/conversion projects.
South Charlotte Location.
Candidate should have experience with:
Performing data mapping/cleansing between systems, payroll and or related systems.
Highly proficient with Excel, formulas and Macros are preferred
Analytical thinker and technically inclined.
Understanding of how to transform and manipulate data to support implementations/conversions
* Consults with HR managers regarding information needs.
* Develops and provides timely delivery of accurate reports and custom queries
* Documents and analyzes test results.
* Researches, analyzes and recommends solutions to
* Maintains third party interfaces including benefit data, permission lists and roles.
* Assists the Manager with various ad hoc projects including mergers and acquisitions.
* Consults with technical team on all suggested changes/enhancements.
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Charlotte easier than ever before.